Your privacy is important to us, here’s our Policy
2. Your Online Profile Information : When you upload or create your online or contribute to one of our blogs or forums and lesson plan function we have access to the data on your profile and the information in your communications on our site.
We will use and disclose your Personal Information only as follows:
3. To promote use, including continued use, of our Services.
4. To send you System Alert Messages
6. To provide customer support and obtain feedback.
7. To protect the rights and safety of us and our employees, Members, owners, officers and others.
8. To meet legal requirements such as complying with court orders and valid disclosure agreements
9. To support and improve the Services we offer including adding features such as MusicLessonsPlus applications for internet users/mobile phone users.
10. To communicate with you concerning your account for an informational, as opposed to promotional, purpose.
12. To send you informational and promotional materials that you elect ("opt-in") to receive.
Keeping your Information Safe:
13. Don’t share your Musiclessonsplus password with anyone and don’t forget to log out after each use;
14. Nobody is safe from hackers these days. MusicLessonsPlus will notify you, as soon as possible, if a breach in security results in an unauthorized intrusion into our system which materially affects you or people on your lists, and will subsequently report the corrective action taken in response to the intrusion.
Content of your Online profile
15. Never send anything in an email that you wouldn't put on a postcard.
Part E. Notification of Changes
Accuracy of Data and Rights
17. We do our best to keep your data accurate and up-to-date to the extent that you provide us with the information we require;
18. We will give you access to any of your Personal Information that we hold about you within 30 days of any request you make for such information.